- FB-40008A RFI Filter A1000 8 Amp £32.00
- Force Vent Motor 0.37 kW £225.00
- Vector Motor 0.37 kW £395.00
- Single Turn Speed Potentiometer Kit £12.00
- 10 Turn Speed Potentiometer Kit, 10K Ohms £35.00
- Omron K3MAJ-A2 Panel Meter, 100-240VAC £110.70
- Omron K3MAJ-A2 Panel Meter, 24VAC/24VDC £110.70
- Frequency to Analogue Meter - MCR-f-UI-DC 2814605 £177.19
- H7CX-AW-N Dual Stage Counter, 100-240VAC £148.50
- H7CX-AWD1-N Dual Stage Counter 24VDC £148.50
- > Send to a friend
- IP Rating
- Height mm
- Width mm
- Depth mm
Yaskawa CIMR-AC4A0002FAA A1000 Inverter 0.37 kW, 400V
This range of AC variable speed drives offer a host of advanced features, at very affordable prices. Simple to install & commission, with a full text operator graphic display.
- Open or closed loop vector control
- For use with induction or PM synchronous motors
- 8 digital inputs, 4 relay outputs
- 3 analogue inputs, 2 analogue outputs
- Pulse train inputs & outputs
- Modbus RS485/422
- Online tuning
- 10 year lifetime design
- Safe Torque Off Function (EN954-1 safety cat. 3)
- Various fieldbus cards are available
Inverters are also known as variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, VSDs, frequency converters, AC motor speed controller, variable speed drive, variable frequency drive, VSD, motor speed controller, ac inverter
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM via FedEx on a next working day delivery.
- If the item is not in stock we can provide an email quotation with the expected delivery date upon request.
- Standard delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are available at an additional cost.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address specified by the buyer at point of order.
- We will confirm by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- We can provide a consignment tracking number upon request.
- Axis Controls will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from late delivery of the goods.
UK Mainland Standard Charges
|Each subsequent Kg||£1.50|
|Up to 2 Kg||£8.50|
|2 to 10 Kg||£12.50|
|11 to 20 Kg||£15.00|
Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands
All orders any value £25.00
We offer a comprehensive export service. Once you have added the products you would like to order to the basket, proceed to the checkout process. When you have entered your full postal address of the country the goods are to be sent to, and we will calculate the shipping costs and sent you a delivery quotation. When you recieve the quotation, it will contain a link allowing you to complete your online order.