- IP Rating
- Height mm
- Width mm
- Depth mm
Part Number : 31V-4H0087-BE-2S-0000
Manufacturer : Parker SSD Drives
Normal Duty Power : 45 kW / 60 Hp (110% overload for 30s)
Normal Duty Current : 87 Amp
Heavy Duty Power : 37 kW / 50 Hp (150% overload for 30s)
Heavy Duty Current : 73 Amp
Supply Voltage : 380 - 480 VAC Three Phase +/-10%
Output Frequency : 0.5 - 1500 Hz
Switching Frequency : Up to 12 kHz
Dynamic Brake Switch : Yes
EMC Filter : Yes Category C3
Frame Size : H (H.670 W.260 D.331)
Operating Temperature : 0-40C Normal / 0-45C Heavy
Graphical Keypad : Yes
Safe Torque Off : Yes
Integrated Comms : Ethernet and Modbus TCP/IP
PLC Functionality : Yes, programmable to IEC 61131
SD Card Slot : Yes for backup, cloning and application macros
Analogue Inputs : 2
Analogue Outputs : 2
Digital Inputs : 3 Nominal 24 VDC
Digital Inputs / Outputs : 4 Nominal 24 VDC
Relay Outputs : 2 Volt Free ( 3A at 230 VAC max )
Reference Supplies : 0V, 24V, +10V, -10V
Safe Torque Off : STO connection to EN13849 SIL3
I/O Expansion : Yes various modules available
Comms Modules : Yes all leading protocols available :-
Profibus, ProfiNET, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet, CC Link, CANopen, ControlNet, BACnet IP
Inverters are also known as variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, VSDs, frequency converters, AC motor speed controller, variable speed drive, variable frequency drive, VSD, motor speed controller, ac inverter
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM via FedEx on a next working day delivery.
- If the item is not in stock we can provide an email quotation with the expected delivery date upon request.
- Standard delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are available at an additional cost.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address specified by the buyer at point of order.
- We will confirm by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- We can provide a consignment tracking number upon request.
- Axis Controls will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from late delivery of the goods.
UK Mainland Standard Charges
|Each subsequent Kg||£1.50|
|Up to 2 Kg||£8.50|
|2 to 10 Kg||£12.50|
|11 to 20 Kg||£15.00|
Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands
All orders any value £25.00
We offer a comprehensive export service. Once you have added the products you would like to order to the basket, proceed to the checkout process. When you have entered your full postal address of the country the goods are to be sent to, and we will calculate the shipping costs and sent you a delivery quotation. When you recieve the quotation, it will contain a link allowing you to complete your online order.