- IP Rating
- Height mm
- Width mm
- Depth mm
AC10 IP66 drive is a simple, reliable and economical solution to every-day motor control applications where protection against the ingress of dust and moisture is required. A high specification drives : IP66 protective enclosure, sensorless vector mode, output frequency up to 590 Hz. AC10 IP66 provides an optimised solution for OEM machine builders looking for a compact, cost-effective IP66 drive without compromising on performance.
Manufacturer : Parker SSD Drives ( Eurotherm Drives, SSD Drives )
Part Number : 16G-43-0230-BF
Power Rating : 11 kW
Supply Voltage : 380-4800VAC +/- 15% single phase
Output Current : 23 Amps
Output Frequency : 0.5-590 Hz
Environmental Protection : IP66
Overload : Constant torque 150% for 30s
Ambient : 0-50 C
Analogue Inputs : 2 Speed control (0-10V, 4-20mA)
Analogue Outputs : 1 User configurable
Digital Inputs : 6
Digital Outputs : 1 @ 24VDC
Relay Outputs : 1
Motor Thermistor Input : No
Integral RFI Filter : Yes
Control Mode : V/F or Sensorless Vector
Frame Size : 3
Inverters are also known as variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, VSDs, frequency converters, AC motor speed controller, variable speed drive, variable frequency drive, VSD, motor speed controller, ac inverter
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM via FedEx on a next working day delivery.
- If the item is not in stock we can provide an email quotation with the expected delivery date upon request.
- Standard delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are available at an additional cost.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address specified by the buyer at point of order.
- We will confirm by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- We can provide a consignment tracking number upon request.
- Axis Controls will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from late delivery of the goods.
UK Mainland Standard Charges
|Each subsequent Kg||£1.50|
|Up to 2 Kg||£8.50|
|2 to 10 Kg||£12.50|
|11 to 20 Kg||£15.00|
Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands
All orders any value £25.00
We offer a comprehensive export service. Once you have added the products you would like to order to the basket, proceed to the checkout process. When you have entered your full postal address of the country the goods are to be sent to, and we will calculate the shipping costs and sent you a delivery quotation. When you recieve the quotation, it will contain a link allowing you to complete your online order.