- Frequency to Analogue Meter - MCR-f-UI-DC 2814605 £177.19
- Omron K3MAJ-A2 Panel Meter, 100-240VAC £110.70
- Omron K3MAJ-A2 Panel Meter, 24VAC/24VDC £110.70
- H7CX-AW-N Dual Stage Counter, 100-240VAC £148.50
- H7CX-AWD1-N Dual Stage Counter 24VDC £148.50
- Single Turn Speed Potentiometer Kit £12.00
- 10 Turn Speed Potentiometer Kit, 10K Ohms £35.00
- > Send to a friend
- IP Rating
- Height mm
- Width mm
- Depth mm
Model Number : ATV71HU75N4
Manufacturer : Schneider Electric ( formerly Telemecanique )
Power Output : 7.5 kW, 400V Three Phase
Output Current : 14 - 17.6 Amps
Power Supply : 380 - 460 VAC Three Phase
EMC Filter : Yes
Dimensions : H.295 W.175 D.187 mm
Weight : 5.5 Kg
•6 logic inputs, 2 analog inputs, 2 relay outputs, 1 analog output
•safe torque off
•16 preset speeds
•PI regulator and references
•2 wire / 3 wire control
•Brake sequence control
•Fault and stop type configuration
•Simple to use manual controls for testing or local operation
•Various comms and option modules
The Altivar 71 offers the following:
•Remarkable performance - Excellent motor control algorithm provides best-in-class torque performance and speed regulation.
•Easy control - The large, easy-to-read customizable display uses plain text words and features a navigation wheel that allows users to scroll through drop-down menus.
•Simple start-up - The quick-start menu incorporates macro-configurations for easy and fast commissioning.
•Complete offer - A common user interface and numerous options across a wide horsepower range round out this offer.
•Open design approach - Altivar 71 drives feature an integrated Modbus / CANopen port for network connectivity and easy integration into automation systems, or other optional communications connectivity.
•Protection at all levels - Features includes thermal protection, power removable safety function, drive protection and environmental protection in accordance to the Eco-Design principle.
•Expandable - The simple addition of I/O, communication cards, and programmable controller cards make this drive highly adaptable and connectable to other Telemecanique® products.
Inverters are also known as variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, VSDs, frequency converters, AC motor speed controller, variable speed drive, variable frequency drive, VSD, motor speed controller, ac inverter
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM via FedEx on a next working day delivery.
- If the item is not in stock we can provide an email quotation with the expected delivery date upon request.
- Standard delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are available at an additional cost.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address specified by the buyer at point of order.
- We will confirm by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- We can provide a consignment tracking number upon request.
- Axis Controls will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from late delivery of the goods.
UK Mainland Standard Charges
|Each subsequent Kg||£1.50|
|Up to 2 Kg||£8.50|
|2 to 10 Kg||£12.50|
|11 to 20 Kg||£15.00|
Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands
All orders any value £25.00
We offer a comprehensive export service. Once you have added the products you would like to order to the basket, proceed to the checkout process. When you have entered your full postal address of the country the goods are to be sent to, and we will calculate the shipping costs and sent you a delivery quotation. When you recieve the quotation, it will contain a link allowing you to complete your online order.