- > Send to a friend
- IP Rating
- Height mm
- Width mm
- Depth mm
Schneider ATV12H018M12 Inverter 0.18kW 230V Single Phase Supply
Model Number : ATV12H018M2
Manufacturer : Schneider Electric ( formerly Telemecanique )
Power Rating : 0.18 kW, 230V Three Phase
Output Current : 1.4 Amps
Power Supply : 200-240VAC Single Phase
Dimensions : H.142 W.72 D.102 mm
Weight : 0.7 Kg
With highly advanced technology ATV12 AC drive is ideal for small machine applications, including conveyors, packaging, commercial kitchen equipment, door controls, fitness & healthcare equipment, HVAC and pumping.
•4 logic inputs, 1 analog input, 1 status relay, 1 digital output, 1 analog output
•Modbus Communications for control and monitoring
•Simple to use manual controls for testing or local operation
•Extensive range of drive and motor protection parameters including thermal overload, overspeed, under/over voltage, phase loss, overbraking, process underload and more
•Meets worldwide standards, including UL, CE marking.
Saves on installation time and cost
•The small footprint supports side by side mounting and easy installation.
•Able to be programmed while still in the shipping box using optional Multiloader accessory.
•SoMove Software for configuration and diagnostics
•Functional as a substitute for reversing two-speed motors and as a replacement for DC speed control applications.
•50°C operation (60°C with de-rating)
Superior Motor Control
•Sensorless Vector Control and innovative breaking control provides industry leading starting and stopping torque
•Switching frequency adjustable from 2 to 16 kHz Audible noise reduction
Inverters are also known as variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, VSDs, frequency converters, AC motor speed controller, variable speed drive, variable frequency drive, VSD, motor speed controller, ac inverter
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM via FedEx on a next working day delivery.
- If the item is not in stock we can provide an email quotation with the expected delivery date upon request.
- Standard delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are available at an additional cost.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address specified by the buyer at point of order.
- We will confirm by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- We can provide a consignment tracking number upon request.
- Axis Controls will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from late delivery of the goods.
UK Mainland Standard Charges
|Each subsequent Kg||£1.50|
|Up to 2 Kg||£8.50|
|2 to 10 Kg||£12.50|
|11 to 20 Kg||£15.00|
Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands
All orders any value £25.00
We offer a comprehensive export service. Once you have added the products you would like to order to the basket, proceed to the checkout process. When you have entered your full postal address of the country the goods are to be sent to, and we will calculate the shipping costs and sent you a delivery quotation. When you recieve the quotation, it will contain a link allowing you to complete your online order.