- IP Rating
- Height mm
- Width mm
- Depth mm
Manufacturer : Allen-Bradley
Inverter Range : PowerFlex 40
Part Number : 22BD2P3N104
Power : 0.75 kW
Supply Voltage : 400-480 VAC +/- 10% three phase
Ambient : 0-50 C
Overload : Constant torque 150% for 60s, 200% for 3 s
Output Frequency : 0-240 Hz
Environmental Protection : IP20
Analogue Inputs : 2 (0-10V, 4-20mA)
Analogue Outputs : 1 User configurable output frequency / load (0-10V)
Digital Inputs : 3 fixed : start / stop / direction
Digital Inputs : 4 user configurable
Digital Outputs : 2 Opto outputs
Digital Outputs : 1 Relay
Integral EMC Filter : No
IP20 NEMA/UL type enclosure
Ambient temperatures up to 50 °C permitted with minimal spacing between drives
Zero StackingTM Drives for ambient temperatures up to 40 °C
V/Hz and sensorless vector control, as well as process PID
Internal RS 485 and Common Industrial Protocol (CIPTM) communications including DeviceNetTM, ControlNetTM, and EtherNet/IPTM communication
Internal RS 485 Communications for communication with peripherals
Optional serial converter module for use with any controller with DF1 messaging
Optional ControlNet, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, Profibus DP, BACnetTM, and LonWorks® communications
Drive overload protection, ramp regulation, and flying start
StepLogic® allows operation as an independent position controller
Configuration and programming via integral LCD keypad, remote keypad, DriveToolsTM SP software, or DriveExplorerTM software
Premier Integration with PowerFlex® AC drives uses the Logix control platform to simplify parameter and tag programming and reduce development time
Inverters are also known as variable speed drives, variable frequency drives, VSDs, frequency converters, AC motor speed controller, variable speed drive, variable frequency drive, VSD, motor speed controller, ac inverter
- We aim to dispatch all orders received before 1 PM via FedEx on a next working day delivery.
- If the item is not in stock we can provide an email quotation with the expected delivery date upon request.
- Standard delivery days are Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Timed deliveries and Saturday deliveries are available at an additional cost.
- Delivery of the goods shall be made to the address specified by the buyer at point of order.
- We will confirm by email when the goods have been dispatched.
- We can provide a consignment tracking number upon request.
- Axis Controls will not be held liable for any consequential loss arising from late delivery of the goods.
UK Mainland Standard Charges
|Each subsequent Kg||£1.50|
|Up to 2 Kg||£8.50|
|2 to 10 Kg||£12.50|
|11 to 20 Kg||£15.00|
Northern Ireland, Eire, Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands
All orders any value £25.00
We offer a comprehensive export service. Once you have added the products you would like to order to the basket, proceed to the checkout process. When you have entered your full postal address of the country the goods are to be sent to, and we will calculate the shipping costs and sent you a delivery quotation. When you recieve the quotation, it will contain a link allowing you to complete your online order.