View Our Portfolio
A Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) receives important information from a range of either connected sensors or input devices, and process this data to make a logical decision regarding the output action.
PLC systems are ideal for use in the majority of working environments due to their robust design and ability to survive in even the harshest conditions; including severe heat, extreme cold, dust and moisture.
- A PLC can easily perform relay switching tasks,
- Conduct counting, calculate and comparrison of analogue process values,
- Responds to the changes in process parameters within fractions of seconds,
- Offers flexibility to modify the control logic whenever required,
- Improve overall system reliability, whilst also troubleshooting issues more quickly and simply,
PLC control panel systems can either be integrated or modular in design. An integrated or compact PLC consists of several modules in a single case. The manufacturers decide upon the capabilities of this PLC system.
A modular design PLC consists of several components that are plugged into a common rack or bus with extendable capabilites. Modular PLC systems come in a number of different sizes of variable power supply, capabilities and connectivity.
1. Will this PLC system be powered by an AC or DC voltage?
2. How are you going to communicate with the PLC?
3. Is the system fast enough to meet the application requirements?
4. Will the PLC be able to manage the number of inputs and outputs that your application requires?
Axis Controls design and build bespoke electrical control panels and automation systems for industrial users. If you have any questions relating to the integration of a PLC system into your control or automation system, please get in touch.
Siemens PLC Systems
We are a specialist systems integrator with indepth knowledge of the latest Siemens automation products and software platforms. All current projects are based around the TIA V14 platform.
Our Southport based workshop is equipped with a fully functioning Siemens test wall.
Allen-Bradley PLC Systems
Axis Controls have a wealth of experience of designing and integrating Allen-Bradley PLC automation systems.
As a member of the Partner Network, we have all of the very latest Rockwell programming and automation software, with access to all of the latest developments.
Do you have a PLC system requirement or a potential automation project coming up?
Speak to one of our team.
Call us on +44 (0)1704 539 312
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org