The new AC30V inverter drive range from Parker SSD has been designed to provide users with exceptional levels of control for pump, fan and general purpose applications. Its flexible and highly modular construction enables a wide range of communications and I/O modules to be easily added as required.
The AC30V has been designed with simplicity in mind, but this doesn't compromise it's functionality. Integrated macros for a range of applications and PLC functionality enable more capable users to create sophisticated control that would previously have required a sparate PLC.Click here to view the AC30V range in our web shop......
- Safe Torque Off
- Ethernet TCP/IP built in as standard
- I/O expansion options
- Quick start wizards
- Quicktool PDQ drive management software
- Use with AC induction and permanent magnet motors
- Many popular industrial fieldbus options
- Multi-language graphical keypad
- Conformally coated for harsh environment protection
- Spring clamp terminal connections
Invalid video data - check settings