Omron Sigma II Servo Drive
The Sigma II servo series (SGDH) was designed with ZERO compromise on quality, reliability or performance. The servo amplifiers are ultra-compact with pulse and analogue inputs as standard, plus an auto-tuning function. Plug-in option cards offer enhanced functionality such as indexing and complex motions such as cams, gears and linked axes.
- 300% peak current for 3 seconds
- Automatic motor recognition with auto-tuning function
- Analogue and pulse inputs for speed, torque and position control
- Option units for field buses, MECHATROLINK-II, Servos and motion controller and indexers
- Trace function allowing oscilloscope function