Electro Thrust Cylinders
Parker ET Electro Thrust Actuator
The ET electro thrust cylinder series from Parker Hannifin closes the gap between pneumatic and hydraulic drives. With a wide choice of accessories, the ET series offers many application possibilities, such as : material handling systems, machine feed systems, vertical actuators for loading machine tools, textile industry tensioning / gripping fabrics, automotive industry.
For precise motion, positioning, setting, and actuating, the ET series offers :-
- High mechanical efficiencies up to 90%
- Stroke lengths up to 2400mm
- High traction / thrust force up to 44,500 N
- Repeatability accuracy of +/- 0.07mm
- Speeds of up to 1.3 m/s
- Screw pitches from 5 to 50mm per rev
- Five different body sizes
- Available with servo or stepper motor drive
- IP54 standard with IP65 optional
If you are interested in discussing further your servo requirements, or require more information, please complete the form below.